why HELLOoOOOo fall, I've missed you so much.
I've missed tucking my jeans into my boots
I've missed pumpkin picking...
...and tripping over all the pumpkin vines like an idiot
I've missed wearing scarves and hats and all things totally unnecessary to an outfit--but yet we wear 'em anyway.
So I wanted to do a friday faves dedicated to fall! All things are from ModCloth , show 'em some love folks! (ugh, did I just say "folks"? What am I, a 70 year old college professor? I apologize for that, I didn't like the way it sounded either...)
1. Hat To See You Go - a mustard yellow and lace hat?! What?! has this day FINALLY come?! why yes, yes it has.
2. Coach Tour Dress can we just admire those buttons for a second or 10? Le sigh.
4. Reach New Levels Satchel - I feel like the time has come for me to have a "satchel" that way when someone says "oh, em, gee, I-like-totally love your purse!" and I can be all like "actually-its a satchel, ok?"
5. Cream Tights - I have a love/hate relationship with tights. I love they way they make me look, but I hate for when it comes time to use the bathroom. We all know what I'm talkin' bout ladies.
6. Out-and-a-bow-t Belt - we all know I wear bows in my hair, round my neck, on my
purses satchels, but now I can wear 'em round my waist?! Sold.
7. Your Best Boot - Yeah, pretty much, my best boot.
Also--didja win our giveaway for some hair pretties and FREE ad space from our sponsor Beautiful Blendings?
well, if you are Sarah from Yes, Teacher! Then give me a holla girl, YOU WON!!
didn't win? no worries! We still have a shabby apple giveaway going on!!