A lot of my friends are doing the "Story of My Life" blog challenge. Everyday in May she has a prompt for what she wants other bloggers out there to blog about. Her goal is bring blogging back to its basics, which I am all for!
Her challenge for today: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)
When I think about what I'm good at I go to the obvious…I'm really good at creating things. But you all know this about me cause my entire lively hood depends on me being able to be artsy fartsy! So what else am I really good at? I'm really good at driving my boyfriend absolutely nuts.
• If he steals my teddy grahams I just bite off all the legs of his teddy grahams first before he has a chance to eat them. He loves to gnaw off the legs
• If he puts on "How it's made" or anything on the History Channel I put on re-runs of "Snooki and J-Woww" (1 point Leonora)
• If he hogs my side of the bed then I go and steal the covers (hey, whats fair is fair dude)
• If he leaves me alone in the car for too long I honk his horn and put on the party lights (Party Lights: See Also, Hazard Lights)
• His kryptonite is "wet drain hair", so if he is being a skutch to me I just go into the shower, grab some good 'ol drain hair and chase him around the apartment. This usually ends in him tackling me down to the ground and me screaming "OK OK OK OK OK OK OK I'll throw it out!" (disclaimer: we don't have a mountain of hair in the drain, I can take out one single strand of hair from the drain and he'll still freak.) (promise Chewbacca doesn't live with us)
• Whenever he asks siri a question I usually scream out a random word right at the end to throw off his search. Bub "Siri, where is the nearest gas station?" Me: "POTATO SKINS!" Siri: I found 4 places near you that have great reviews on Potato Skins.
• Sometimes I steal his sweatpants and wear them around the house. Ok, I do this all day erry day.
• He makes this super awkward scream sound whenever he is about to be tickled. I hover my finger over his hip until he makes the noise. I giggle. He then plots his revenge on me and I always immediately regret my decision to tickle him.
• I will ask him a million and one times "Did…did you wash your hands?" after he has handled raw chicken. I have this unhealthy obsession with chicken juice--I absolutely hate it and will sanitize the entire kitchen once we finished cooking with it. I even sanitize the soap dispenser if I accidentally touch it to clean my hands while I have chicken slime on them.
What are you really good at?
I'm linking up with Story of My Life, you should too!
and oh hey, Erika and I released our new product collaboration yesterday, you should check it out!
Google Friend Connect is peacing out, keep up with my ramblings over at blog lovin' instead!