Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: A Bow-tea-full Clutch!

So, I had a super killer back drop this week for my "What I Wore Wednesday" Post. It's just a teeny little dribble of water called Niagara Falls.




Fabric Hair Flower: Just Lovely Things
Sunnies: Target
White Long Sleeve: Old Navy
Coach Tour Dress: ModCloth
Belt: Target
Jeans (they were SUPPOSED to be tights, but I was cold, so I wore jeans...let's make pretend they're super cute sweater tights) Old Navy
Boots: Carlos Santana (I know, I know...weird right?)
Earrings: c/o Acute Designs (use code YELLOWHEART15 for 15% off!)
Necklace: Caroline G Shop

--------

and oh heeey whats that thing in my hand? Is...is that the collaboration that Erika and I have been teasing you all on twitter with lately?

Erika and I teamed up to bring you this fashionable and functional clutch. I designed the bow fabric artwork and Erika used her signature clutch design to sew it up using real genuine leather. It was such an honor working with Erika, her and I just totally get each other and I am so happy that we were both able to use our talents to create this awesome product! It has a little piece of both of hearts wrapped into it.

We are so excited about this collaboration, there were some hiccups along the way (Um, hi, 2 artists attempting to do math?) but we pushed through and got these bad boys rollin'!

We designed a limited number of these clutches and are having a 2 week long pre-sale of these clutches at a temporary price cut. Snag one up here! Again, these are a limited quantity and we will retire this clutch once it is sold out :) we hope you all love it!!

You can see how Erika styled it over here!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW


pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Love the outfit and the new clutch design you an Erika out together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Erika collaborate so well together, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest clutch. i'm a big fan of bows. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable and I absolutely LOVE your collaboration with Erika! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

We heart comments! Come on, make us smile :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.