Confession Alert: I totally wanna eat all these friday faves.
Not that any of them are edible, just go with it.
1. Coral Enamel Charm Locket -16k Gold Plated Necklace - The Blooming Thread
((yo santa--this would look ballin' under my xmas tree this year. Not sayin', just sayin')) ((Also? I really love lockets. It's like I get to hide something super secret inside of there and no one has to know. Pretty sure in my past life I was a super secret spy))
2. Little Miss Cotton Candy - The Cupcake Girls
((I wanna take this lil doll and put her in my pocket))
3. Everyday Necklace : Faceted Amazonite on a Brass Bar - Curious Creatures Shop
((say it with me now..."yes"))
4. polka-dot .vintage. hair bow - The Vintage Closet
((I wanna wear this bow while eating a ton of candy off a very fast conveyor belt)) ((channeling your inner "i love lucy" anybody?)) ((lucyyyyy you got some 'splaining to dewww))
5. Paper Garland Hearts - Yellow Bird Yellow Beard
((Screw tinsel, my tree needs to be wrapped up in these lovelies))
6. Handmade Rubber stamp - Creatiate
((super fun to add to packages! Handmade with care, love, and some BOOM BOOM POW)) ((what? you don't use any boom boom pow when making your swag?))
7. Make My Wishes Come True Clipboard - Decoylab
((to-do lists just got a lot more fun folks))
what are your faves?
Happy Friday Friends! (Dear Weekend: I love you, don't ever leave me again)