Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Ask me anything!
Here is a run down of my day:
• Wake up at 7:30am, go to work for 8 hours
• Process Etsy orders when I get home
• Throw in some housework/cleaning/laundry/cooking/bub cuddle time
• Create graphics for a popular wedding blog! (hint if you follow me on facebook you'll know who I'm talking about) (so happy for this new opportunity!)
• Create new Yellow Heart Art products for my shop
• Design logos, branding or other items for my freelance clients
• Attempt to write blog posts
• Keep up with my twitter & facebook account
• Keep up with my own branding and update line sheets for wholesale orders
• Keep up with my inventory to make sure I never get low on important items
• Help my friends with artsy fartsy stuff for their weddings, baby showers, engagement parties or bridal showers. (It's so bad if one more person asks me for help I have to turn them down, in fact I need to get better at saying "no" because I need my life back haha)
Thus the really annoying automatic email message you get from me letting you know I'll get back to you in 2-4 business days because, well, homegirl is tired and can only do so much. Yes, i hate that message too, but its better than not being able to write back to people right away and having them think I am totally ignoring them. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a "pitty party" post, I love what I do and wouldn't change it for the world! I just feel bad that I don't have enough hours in the day to write back long emails to all you amazing guys!
So enter this post. Now is your chance: What do you want to know about me? I'm pretty much an open book and anything is up for grabs! People have asked me about Bubs and I relationship, what it's like being with a military man, how I got into art, tips on how to run a handmade shop, what is it like living in NY and even how I do my hair (yes, it may be super long but it is definitely on the hot mess express most days) Now I'll have the time to sit down and really think about what to say to you lovely guys instead of shooting back a quick 1 sentence email that has so many auto correct errors on it you need a translator to figure it out.
I'll create an in depth blog post answering all your questions! I won't be answering any photoshop/illustrator tutorial questions though since that isn't about me :) thanks in advance for understanding!
Posted by Leonora at 9:13 AM