Now to the untrained eye it may appear that I was so stoked to show you fabulous people my outfit that I just couldn't contain my excitement any longer and I had to let it out in obnoxious jumping form. While that may indeed be the case it was also cold as insert not nice obscenity here and it took everything inside your homegirl's will power to NOT throw my parka over this faboosh little pretty ensemble. Cue me jumping to get the 'ol blood flowing.
So hey, what exactly is Leo wearing?
1. Mustard & Lace bow care of the lovely Sandy from Sandy a la Mode
2. Reversible scarf - Charlotte Russe
3. Navy Blue Blazer - Old Navy
4. White long sleeve - Old Navy
5. Dark Denim Jeggings - Gilly Hicks
6. Adorbz Clutch - Apearnetly Sew by Alison
7. Gray Suede Boots (aka me channeling my inner peter pan) -
Steve Madden Walmart (yep, Walmart, and what?)
So hey, whats that gnarly remote in your hand?
oh, oh that? would you believe me if I told that I possessed such skills like taking photos of my lovely self while flying my remote controlled helicopter? No? Yeah I wouldn't believe me either. Attention all bloggers pay attention to what I'm about to say: That thing in my hand is a remote shutter release. Learn it. Love it. Use it. It will be your new best friend.
You no longer have to hit self timer, make a mad dash to the spot where you think its focusing, stand there, smile, rinse and repeat.
go get yourself one. you're welcome in advanced.